Saturday 26 February 2011

W-W-W-WOW! February edition



Andrew Lee Potts special edition


Well, that's another month almost over with and what have I got to show for it? Barely anything. I can hardly even remember what I've watched on TV. Actually, it was pretty much the same as last month, but at least March will be better as Primeval has finally finished (at least until May) - What a crock that was. I only really watch it for Andrew Lee Potts as Connor Temple. Soooo cute! Oh, and Alexander Siddig (
who used to play Dr Julian Bashir in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine) as Philip Burton. One nice surprise in this series of Primeval was the return of Lucy Brown in one episode as Jenny Lewis. Although, I always prefered her as Claudia Brown.
Episodes has finished, too, but No Ordinary Family and Being Human are still on, for a little while, anyway.As for books I've read this month, well, I've managed to read five! I say 'read five', really I've read three and flicked through two. Anyway, they are: Star Trek: Typhon Pact - Seize the Fire by Michael A Martin and Rough Beasts of Empire by David R George III, The Andromeda Strain by Michael Chrichton, The Encyclopaedia of Alien Encounters by Alan Baker, and The Royal Horticultural Society's Gardening Through the Year by Ian Spence

And finally, on to music. The only new CD I've been listening to is the Ministry of Sound Disco Anthems. However, I have been listening to Erasure by Erasure, and various Bananarama tracks including these:






Right. I think that's it for February. See you in March!

5 comments:

  1. I’ve somehow managed to get through the year without reading a single Star Trek novel.

    Currently I’m reading The Bucolic Plague … a tale of two New York gays (one an ex–drag queen) who move to the countryside and get dirty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never read a Star Trek novel.

    Just finished reading Earth. It's sort of about us after us.

    Oh Hai MJ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did read all of this entry but I took one look at the photo and I have the perfect response

    WOW WOW WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why's Sisko got hair again?

    WV: forky. That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. MJ: I don't know how you've managed it?

    Getting by without readng a Star Trek novel, that is.

    Is 'gentleman farmer' a euphemism?

    xl: You too?!

    Earth sounds like an amusing, but telling, read.

    'Petra: You're right. Those centurians are certainly Wow!

    Tim: Sisko's a little like Kylie - always changing his image. I think he grew his hair back and shaved off the goatee when he left DS9?

    ReplyDelete

Tickle my fancy, why don't you?